Well Good Old My Lot Still in The RunningDespite Computer Problems.

Garden Grove, California
I missed two days completely because of that lousy bad word keyboard. The darned thing finally malfunctioned not allowng me to even type in my password to get on the net. And I still got some residual money so am at nine dollars so have time to maybe go past ten. My first feeling however is relief to get back to all my mylot friends here,Then to make some much needed extra pin money to add to my leftover SSI money. T his little mylot funds do help to pay my cable bill so I can be here and enjoy reading all your posts. I also enjoy interacting with all my mylot friends too. This new keyboard is so much better and to think all this time it was on a shelf in my my closet. I ignored it as being old but it seems to be working just fine. No skipped spaces and fewer errors too. .lol. Of course it will not type the correct words without help but perhaps now nobody will tell me you need a new keyboard. lol Storm clouds are gathering and so what? We all know it does not rain in Southern California lol
If you are at nine already you can surely surpass ten by payout time. You typing looks so nice and smooth now. I sure see where you were having probs with the other one. Happy days!
yes its happy days again that new keyboard might be several ears old but its working so well. Im going to make a nice sum to add t my Jan leftover SSI money so I can easily pay my cable bill. Now if by some miracle my new r oomie was not such a bear b ut one cannot have everything lol.
@Platespinner (19022)
Glad you have a keyboard that's working better for you. It's MUCH easier to read your posts without the random spaces!
yes and I am now proud of mywork not ashamed of it as its so much easier to type too
I was one of the people telling you that you needed a new keyboard, now I will be off your back, isn't that nice?
hi you were very nice about it though and its such a relief to not have skipped spaces so its just wonderful. lol
@pgntwo (20850)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
A good keyboard is essential! Tap-tapping on a touchscreen is ok, but sometimes it decides to take on a mind of its own...
my son has a new tablet and boy do I envy him that thing has everything but then he is a computer wiz so me I just have this old trusty desk top computer b ut love this newer keyboard.
@pgntwo (20850)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@Hatley Whatever floats your boat
@pgntwo oh I may like it but I cannot afford it b ut my trusty computer desk style does me just fine floats my elderly boat lol
glad to hear the keyboard thing got sorted, now you just need to get warm!
yes that would really make my Christmas for sure. Still waiting for that one.
Glad you're enjoying your new keyboard and not finding so many issues as you did with the old one
yes its a blessing that the old one gave up the ghost completely.
@Marcyaz (36026)
NIce to have you back online and with a new keyboard from your closet.