Would you own a black cat?

@mommaj (22884)
Since helping at the SPCA I noticed black cats are not adopted like other colored cats. They even have lower pricing because noone wants a black cat. Are you so superstitious that you wouldn't help an animal in need because it might cause you bad luck? Can you prove that black cats cause bad luck? I have one and she is a sweet kitty. I couldn't imagine life without her.
@norcal (3214)
• Nevada City, California
I have two black cats. Not only are they wonderful cats, but they are very handsome, like miniature panthers. I suspect that people don't adopt them not so much because they are bad luck, but just because they think a plain black cat is rather dull compared to a calico, a tiger striped cat, or a Siamese colored cat. They are wrong though, black cats are quite beautiful.
@sallypup (28086)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Sonny James esquire bids you Merry Christmas. He is about as black and shiny and three coated as you can get, besides being a feline person. Leah is also black but she is a canine gal.
@mommaj (22884)
Our black cat Dashie responds with a little squeak and a paw in the air as if to say right back at you. Of course, the dog is brindle coat and will only listen to the cat first. Merry Christmas.
@sallypup (28086)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@mommaj That's a lovely kitty name. Good morning, little Dashie.
@mommaj (22884)
@sallypup I like your kitty's name. The poor dog only has a short little name. She will get a complex. My daughter named the cat Rainbow Dash Snow and our last name. It was so long she just shortened it to Dashie. The cat is so independent I don't know if she likes it or not. She mostly comes when you say it. LOL Cats, go figure. Our dog's name is Shadow, but my son calls her everything from Scooby Doo to vampire, and something that sounds like teevy or teethy. Not sure, but I think he got it from the show Martha Speaks on PBS.
@LoriAMoore (4681)
I've had two black cats. Love them!
@mommaj (22884)
This is my second black cat. I love animals. It's a wonder I don't have a whole house full. Crazy cat lady would be to accurate of a nickname if I did. LOl