Are you ready for some football week 15 addition.

Banks, Oregon
Are you ready for some football week 15 addition, a lot of meaningful and, good games coming up for a chance to make the playoffs today. I am not exactly thrilled with the ones, that are going to be on my TV though. I mean how in the world do they pick these games? I don't think there is anyone, who wants to see Patriots vs Titans or Seahawks vs Browns. I mean what's the point. Seahawks and, Patriots are going to the playoffs, the Titan's and, Browns are headed to the draft. I would much rather be watching the Green Bay Packers vs the Oakland Raiders. What games are on for you today? It's also fantasy playoffs today. So, wish me luck. I still don't know who to play or not play for sure.
@fishtiger58 (27201)
• Momence, Illinois
I know we are getting the Bears game for sure, die hard here. I haven't looked but I hope it's a meaningful one. I don't want to see the Patriots or the Seahaws game. Hope we don't have those.
Lucky I would rather see that one. I think Bears are eliminated from playoff chances, but it should be a good division game. Vikes still have playoff hopes.
@fishtiger58 (27201)
• Momence, Illinois
@TRBRocks420 Yup the Bears are pretty much done. I would like them to win today except I would like to see Minnesota give those Packers a run for their money. The Packers are not playing to well this season, wouldn't hurt my feelings if they didn't even make the playoffs.
@fishtiger58 I love the Green Bay Packers, that's my team and, I would say they are playing pretty well, if you ask me and, I believe with McCarthy back calling the plays we could win it all. Go Pack GO !!!!!!
@T_gray (7923)
• Salina, Kansas
I watched the chiefs and the green bay game today.
Lucky I bet those were good games, at least week I think the Packers game will be on here, because they are playing the Cardinals.
@T_gray (7923)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 I hope so!