Christmas parties this day

@cacay1 (33002)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I am so thankful life is so kind after the two storms attacked our country. The second storm "Onyok" hit the island of Mindanao. This day we celebrated our victory, and we praised the Lord for there were no casualties in our region. In Luzon, there were at least 35 perished in the first storm in the month of December. This day, I am going to attend two Christmas parties.One is from our own department : Communication Arts, Languages, and Literature, and the other one is the University wide Christmas party. We have done the first party that started from 10:00 a.m to 2 p.m., and the other one will be at 5:00 -10:00 p.m. I forced myself to enjoy,why because our skies here started to dim again. We have some doubts. I may leave the party earlier to be sure of my safety. Take care everyone and may we all have a very merry Christmas.
Have fun at parties dear Erly. Yes b safe and leave if you think. A very merry xmas to you and yours there. Bless.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanview, Thank you my dear, yes, I left the second party earlier.Many left the party after dinner while the contest by college was on going.I am also wishing you all at home a very merry Christmas.Take care.
@cacay1 Thank you so much Erly.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView Thank you, too friend, God is awesome and caring to us.
Hope you have a merry one. Be safe and careful.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@celticeagle, yes friend, I did have a very merry party.There were lots of games. I joined some and won some,lol.You, too. take care of yourself.Merry Christmas to you and to all your loves.
Two parties in one day!! Enjoy. I hope the weather doesn't deteriorate.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jaboUK, Thanks friend, your thoughts are very much appreciated. I really enjoyed the 2015 Fellowship in our university with the University President announcing the release of our Christmas bonuses,cheers, yell for joy.Oh, life, hard without money hehehe.No more storm here,thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your loves.
@louievill (18981)
yes we are ready , zero deaths in typhoon Onyok, the Philippines is more prepared now than in the past administrations, lots of new equipment, vehicles and vessels for HADR. Enjoy the parties, have a great time and stay safe.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Thanks friend, yes, at least the storm did not land to other areas in our country.Cheer to us for the victory and have a very merry Christmas with your family.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope you have safe and sound journey towards your house.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@amnabas, Thank you my dear, yes I arrived home safely. I left the party earlier afraid of the skies that started to dim here in the early afternoon.Merry Christmas to you and to all your loves.