What...the...Fudge?

So, apparently Donald Trump can make out-right racial remarks and everything is fine ... but Steve Harvey accidentally announces the wrong winner of a pageant and gets his butt chewed out for it. That makes no sense to me, what so ever. It also seems like popular celebrities like the Kardashian's are getting more attention and are becoming bigger news to people than the serious things going on around us. It's ridiculous! What is this world coming to!?
• Brookville, Pennsylvania
You may take some comfort knowing that 100 years from now, nobody will remember Trump or the Kardashians.
@Marcyaz (35672)
Nope one hundred years from now no one will care and even know who they were. @oneoveralpha
I do take comfort in that thought
good question I despise Donald bad hair Trump and the Kardashians leave me cold too Im not into fawning over celebrities anyway unlike so many of us Americans. It is ridiculous I do agree.
@Marcyaz (35672)
You got that right I don't fawn over celebrities either like some do. @Hatley
@PhredWreck (6051)
Everything is fine? You mean you haven't seen anyone against Trump?
@EddieHands (37845)
What the fudge is a good question! I want some fudge pudding that is for sure. Yeah Donald Trump, Steve harvey Kardashians. I don't care so much of any of them. All boring non sense and none of them make me money so they can all burn in hell for all i care!
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
People now have their prioritys mixed up and i for one am sick of all these so called celebrities
@boiboing (12423)
• Northampton, England
A man I never heard of made a mistake at a pageant I don't care about. Honestly on a scale of big issues, this is so inconsequential. But Trump's comments are seriously screwed up.
@Marcyaz (35672)
It is terrible what people think and do and say to get attention but one mistake from a good man like Steve Harvey and wow the tongues wag. As to Trump or the Kardashians I don't listen to anything by them well maybe some of what Trump says.