Merry Christmas.......gifts...

I have a few gifts to wrap but I am tired right now. I got my daughters ps4 today which she hooked up already. My two tablets arrived as well. MY nephew and j will be very happy. My mom gave me 27 rolls of toilet paper and 8 rolls of paper towels. Awesome. My sister will exchange my gift if she can for toilet paper and paper towels. My friend will have my toilet paper in Jan. MY friend got me laundry soap. Awesome. Today,I ordered a case of diapers and wipes for my twin neice and nephew. My Godson should have his case of diapers in a few days. I am glad it's almost over. I am going Christmas shopping Sat for next year.
@Blondie2222 (22881)
Sounds like a good christmas already. I have alot of wrapping to do but i keep putting it off. I think after i shower this morning i will start on it til I gotta get ready for work. I just hate doing it
I did all of my wrapping and passing out.
You are all set for christmas and everyone in your family is all set for Christmas.
Yes and I am super happy about that too.