To Bed With A Hope

@else34 (13610)
New Delhi, India
[ This post was written last night.I am sharing it today at 2.26 PM. ] We, the people of this town, have been missing the sun for more than ten days.The sky has been heavily covered with clouds.And without the warmth of the sun we are feeling extremely dull. It's night now and I am going to bed.Every night I go to bed with the hope that the next day will be a sunny day.The hope never comes true.Still I am full of hope that I will wake up to a bright,sunny morning tomorrow. I can't get the clouds dispersed,nor can I make the sun come out of the veil of dark clouds.All I can do is keep hoping to wake up to a sunny morning the next day. My bed is calling me.Good Night.
I actually prefer cloudy days, they hurt my eyes less
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Jessicalynnt,I love all weathers,but it really irritates to have heavily clouded weather for an unreasonably long period.
@else34 many dont like it, I dont mind myself.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Jessicalynnt If cloudy weather continues for weeks,I almost collapse.
@mysdianait (64058)
I wish I could share some of the sun that we have here. We have too much and we desperately need some rain as we have had none for almist three months. I hope when you wake the clouds will be a thing of the past. Sleep tight!
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@mysdianait,No,my friend,my hopes continue to remain unfulfilled.Today also the sky is heavily covered with dark clouds.I don't think we are going to have any respite from cloudy weather for the next four or five days.
@mysdianait (64058)
@else34 Oh that is so sad and i can feel the depression that the clouds are causing. Try to keep your spirits high and eventually they will move elsewhere and the sun will creep in to take their place
@mysdianait (64058)
@else34 You have a perfect plan of action!
You can sure have some of my cold if that will have some effect on you. In the mean time I will hope for sun for you.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@sharon6345,No way,dear.Contrary to all my optimism last night,I woke up to a heavily clouded morning today.Clouds keep covering the sky and the sun and I don't think they are in no mood to give us a respite before the next 4-5 days.
@else34 For that I am truly sorry. I sure do hope your sun arrives soon.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@sharon6345 May your well wishes get realized.We are desperately waiting for the sun to appear and shine again.
It's really so depressing when it rains constantly for days . The sun shine uplifts the moods of people.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@SIMPLYD,Yeah....'depressing' is the appropriate word to describe it.We are feeling extremely dull,still I am trying to keep my spirits high.One day we will again have a bright,sunny morning.Sooner or later.
@else34 Of course the sun will finally come out one of these days .
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@SIMPLYD We are waiting for that day.
I hope you get to see some sunshine soon! Seeing cloudy skies all the time is depressing.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@LovingMyBabies,Thanks.The weather is extremely dull and depressing.Today also we are having a heavily clouded weather here.But we refuse to give up hoping for a sunny tomorrow.May your hope come true.