Big money and big dreams that is what it is about!

@EddieHands (37845)
One thing I never can understand is why people on forums and social media complain about how they have no money. I spend most my time making lots of money, so I have money always. Those people never have money. but they seem to be able to waste the whole day talking about things that don't matter on facebook! lol i hate facebook. It's only useful to drive traffic to my content to make me money..but that's it.
@Porcospino (17749)
• Denmark
I am a member of an online forum where the users don't get paid for their participation. I once started a discussion where I mentioned that I was a member of a discussion site where I got paid and I asked people what they thought about the idea. Almost everyone told me that they found the idea of online earning sites really boring: "I just want to relax and have fun" A lot of people prefer to spend their time on Facebook, and they don't want to earn money online.
I agree for me social media is for promotion of my work I don't feel any need to bare my soul.
@Traceyjayne (1114)
yes,I agree that people spend way too much time moaning when they could be earning online.
Maybe those people don't know about sites like MyLot? Maybe their afraid its a scam? We should be the ones to let them know about this great site.