Money is not minimal anywhere it's just our mindset!

@EddieHands (37792)
I see people tell me on mylot You won;'t make much money here Or on so and so site. But how do they know? Each person makes money at their own pace. Some people type very fast and know how to manipulate the net and things to their will. Therefore making them more money. Of course just making one post a day will not make us much. but if we chat a lot on there it makes way more money than we would make on facebook. That is why I am cutting down my time on facebook to almost none. It has some uses, and I will only go there to promote content that makes me money Is money really minimal online? only in our mind.. but you have no limits! Never let anyone tell you different.
If you can make it work for you, then more power to you - no one can say anything. But from what I know and what I do, I know I personally that I will not get rich from my earnings online.