Done for the day.

Chile
I went to the mall today and finally got everything done. As I had to go to the store where my daughter probably had lost her ID (I did not find it) I checked again some leggins that were on sale. I bought 2 at a very unexpensive price. That means that U will have what to wear with my many blouses maybe for years to come. Then I went to the super and bpught all the rest of my grocery list for Christmas. I also bought a huge chocolate pancake cahe that I will cut in half and take a half to my eldest daughter´s home for Christmas Eve dessert and save the other half for the barbecue here with my youngest daughter and her family on Saturday. Tomorrow us the last day I will see Leticia until next year as I will go and spend New Year´s Eve at San Feranado with my aunt. So I will leave my suitcase ready with her help and I will probably have a small celebration before she goes home. When Holidays arenear weekends, everything seems more difficult. I{m tired.
Got all you groceries and some tights too boot. Good for you! Get some rest.
The best was the cake
@marguicha ..I bet it was. Yum!
@Asylum (48105)
• Manchester, England
So it was another easy and uneventful day then.
I guess I´ll have an eventful day when I don´t have anything to do
@Asylum (48105)
• Manchester, England
@marguicha So it will be a long time from now.
I am sure that a lot of people are overtired from doing all the stuff for Christmas.
I´m sure of that too.
It must have felt good to have all of that done.