It Never Left!

@Raelove (16810)
Saco, Maine
During tonight's local weather forecast, the meteorologist said, "Rain will be moving in by around 8 p.m." Moving in? It never left! It's been raining off and on for the last two days. Where has he been, I wondered? Probably why he had such a sheepish grin on his face when he was saying that. He followed that blooper up quickly with how warm it is going to be tomorrow--close to 60 degrees F here and even warmer just south of us. He finished his forecast by saying that it will be slightly cooler on Christmas day, and then the cold returns with a snow storm due some time in the "7-day forecast." Could be that Mr. Weatherman is just as confused by all this strange weather as the rest of us are.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
The only job in the good ol US of A where you can be wrong most of the time and still get paid.
@Raelove (16810)
• Saco, Maine
Yes! I've said that many times myself! We were supposed to get to 60 degrees today. Here it is afternoon, and it's about 44. All righty then!!
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
@Raelove Wouldn't we all love a job like that.
• Pleasant Hill, California
They said the same thing here (expect rain tonight), except that it actually has stopped raining here now.
@Raelove (16810)
• Saco, Maine
It poured all night here, but it's warmish, so I was able to keep a window open to listen to it. It's very soothing.
Weather men or women constantly make mistakes.
It started raining her last Sunday night and has not stopped! Tonight its flooding.
@kaka135 (14055)
Well, it might be very confusing for the weatherman as well. Hope you'll have a nice weather on Christmas Day.
@salonga (27964)
In our country there had been wrong weather predictions too in the past but lately I noticed the weathermen have become more accurate.
The front that will continue the rain is probably what he is talking about. They talk a different language. We seem to have rain one day and snow the next.
I thought it was going to read some Maine Stephen King story when I read the title of your post Rachel lolz