Will you eat something on the way home?

eating
Guangzhou, China
Most of the time I will go home on foot. It takes me about half an hour. And nowadays I will have a little pack of biscuits in my bag and I will eat it on my way home. So I will not feel very hungry. As when I am hungry, I will lose my mood and energy. The feeling is not well.
@kaka135 (14130)
I always do. I used to always keep a pack of biscuits in my bag, as I can feel hungry easily or "suddenly". So, I just eat whenever I am hungry, otherwise I might just not have any energy to even stand. I actually enjoy eating while walking. I have been doing this since I was young. Now, my children and I always bring packs of biscuits to the park, and we just eat whenever we feel like it.
I remember I often felt hungry when I was pregnant
@kaka135 (14130)
@youless Well, even when I was pregnant, I was already like this. I guess it's due to my gastric problem and unhealthy stomach. Doctor advised me to eat something light whenever I am hungry. So I just keep the habit.
@veganbliss (3901)
• Adelaide, Australia
Lucky you to be able to walk to work! So many here have dreamed of being able to do this. I'm not sure whether to praise you for your frugal, noble habit of feeding your cat better than yourself or to point out that you need to look after yourself better... why does your cat get all the lovely fruit & poor you just gets biscuits???
I wish I could have a cat at home.
When someone gets hungry and the blood sugar level goes down it is not comfortable. You are right to take a bite then, it is wise to carry something with you.
Perhaps I am thin and therefore I need to eat more.
@scheng1 (24741)
No, I do not eat anything when I am walking. I do not have a habit of snacking when it is a work day. I have breakfast at home, then leave for work. I have lunch, and continue to work till the end of day, then I go home for dinner. After dinner, I will have fruits. If it is weekends, I do not have fixed time for anything, so I may eat all the time.
I also have three meals a day. But sometimes I will feel too hungry on my way home.