Thank you dear friends for you kind words and thoughts

United Kingdom
Yesturday I posted that my lovely Auntie had died very suddenly. I was really in a state of shock and just needed to do something and I thought of posting. I am so very touched that so many friends on here commented on the post with such kind words and I just wanted to say THANK YOU. It really means a lot that you would take the time to comment and to be there for me in my time of need and sadness. It just goes to show what a great site this is and what lovely people there are in the world. Thank you again xxx
We are your online family and should be there for you. I think it struck home with many of us about how quickly things change.
yes GardenGerty they do one day they moved my hubby out of I U and into a private room the next day he had a sudden fatal heat attack.One never really knows.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Here you can see that we are good friends you can always count on us to listen and be here for you.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
I am so very sorry for your loss.
You are so very welcome!
@ravisivan (14055)
sad to hear about the demise of your auntie. may her soul rest in peace
@richnonai (501)
• Pattaya, Thailand
I have been offline a few days so I did not get to read your original post, however, my heart goes to you.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I remeber the topic as I left a reply on there & you welcome I know how hard it is to lose someone unexpected this close to the holidays I'm very sorry for your loss & I know it's hard to be in a Xmas cheer mood but god had other plans for her it was time for her to go home to him.