Merry Christmas!

christmas,santa,present
Portugal
Hi guys Just want to wish a happy christmas to everyone in here. wish that you receive many presents and spend a good time with your family. I will be with my family and even though I have to work on Christmas I'm happy I can spend some time with them.
@moffittjc (43140)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm a little late wishing you this, but Merry Christmas to you! I hope you enjoy your time with your family!
• Portugal
aw you are not late thank you very much for your wishes. i also hope that you had an amazing time with your family and that you received many presents christmas is one of the best times of the year i really love it!
@moffittjc (43140)
• Gainesville, Florida
@sweetloveforeve A very special time of year! I'm happy that you enjoy Christmas so much! I just wish all the peace, love and happiness that we exhibit during Christmas would carry over to the rest of the year!
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@sweetloveforeve,Wish you and your family a very happy,exceptionally great Christmas.Enjoy the festival with your near and dear ones.
• Portugal
thank you so much i had a great time with my family. we didnt go out but we had dinner together and i received cute presents. it was amazing
Merry Christmas. Sounds like you are going to have a lovely time with family.
• Portugal
thank you yes i had a great time with my family. we were all dining together and we opened presents at midnight. its my favorite time of the year
@sweetloveforeve ..It is rather exciting isn't. And doing it with family just makes it nicer.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
Merry Christmas to you too. Have a great time!
• Portugal
thank you so much. i wish you the same
Merry Christmas to you! I hope everyone has a happy day, spent with loved ones. =)
• Portugal
thank you so much i wish you have a great time with your family also. christmas is to be spent with those that mean the world to us
Many presents are not important! Merry Christmas to you to.
• Portugal
thanks. for me i like to give presents to those that are close to me. its not everyday sadly that we can buy presents. so in christmas i always like to give something to my family and friends even though the most important is to be near them.