Being cheated in love :'(

@trivia79 (7918)
El Segundo, California
Almost all of us experienced being cheated at school or we are the one who cheats. Academically speaking, it's not acceptable. When it comes to love, being cheated is one of the most painful thing you can ever experience. I'm pretty sure about this even though I'm not yet into a relationship (no girlfriend since birth....but hey! straight man here ). Morally speaking, cheating is unacceptable in most of societies and cultures' beliefs and principles. But how does it feel to be cheated? What are the ways you've done to get over it and moved on to live your life happily?
@Drosophila (16742)
Like anything, you just gotta accept the truth, and move on. "Truth will set you free".
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
Easy to read, easy to say, easy to think, but it is very very hard and painful to do. Before 'truth' will set you free, it will destroy you first
@Drosophila (16742)
@trivia79 Done it before, it really aint that bad.. it's the thought of it that's bad. And the truth does set you free. :D
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
@Drosophila or maybe... it is still depend on the extent of the situation. Maybe what i'm just thinking is the hard one and what you've experience was maybe a little more manageable one..maybe
Being cheated on feels terrible! Thinking that someone really loved you but didn't is very hurtful.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
it feels like, they lied to you! One moment they say 'I love you' and the next moment they say 'I'm sorry' . An then you'll reminisce and the only questions in your mind, "What I've done wrong?", "Ain't I'm not enough?"
@HomeBase (1054)
@trivia79 I don't think what have I done wrong, I think, "That no-good jerk, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him! I knew it!!"
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
@HomeBase of course you have to ask yourself and her too before jumping to any conclusion.
Yes, I would agree being cheated on or cheating in any form sucks and, is not acceptable.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
how did you handle those situations of yours? i'm sure they are different in some ways
Maybe this is the reason why i don't have a relationship because my heart is weak. You never know when a person changes their heart and tries something else. you can't expect them to love you forever no matter what promise you made to each other, people change. sometimes when your too far away form each other, or not too compatible, things change. i don't want that kind of problem right. i know it can inspiring, makes you think you can do everything, but also brings you down when things like this happens.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
I liked what you said. The first four sentences really hits me especially that 'far away' thing. Not yet into a relationship but experienced heartbreaks
@trivia79 I feel that it takes a whole lot level of maturity to handle those things. I mean you invested a lot with this love and all of a sudden, just gone with the wind. but most people become stronger and mature afterwards, im sure you will too.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
@Letranknight2015 conceptually speaking, maturity achieves through experiences. but i think no one ever achieve maturity in love by their early 20's and below.
@hiru84 (960)
I agree with you and it's the worst thing in life. I hate it. If it's a true love anyone can't cheat his lover.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
Some people find lover just fill their loneliness. They are the kind of people that don't commit on their younger years. And it's too late for them to straight those mistakes during their mid-years or latter years