Warm Wishes

In the process of making Christmas dinner. It really doesn't feel like Christmas today at all. No kids, no presents to open, no family... It's just me and my boyfriend and we already exchanged gifts. We didn't have much this year to get each other gifts, but we did get each other a few things. Plus it's sunny and warm outside! (get it? "warm wishes") Oh well, at least we will get to enjoy a nice dinner together.
Being together is what counts.
@Marcyaz (35695)
good point as being together is what counts the most. @marlina
My boyfriend and I love cooking together, especially big holiday meals! We are definitely enjoying our Christmas, just the two of us.
@ricki_911 (19264)
• Toronto, Ontario
I would take the day to relax! I have dinner tonight still and am exhausted. My family just drains me. We all exchanged presents earlier.
We're enjoying cooking together!
@ricki_911 (19264)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Angelee_27 That is good! I find this time of year people don't consider the time together, and just relaxing. They are always running around and spending over budget.
MerryChristmas @Angele_27 and a Happy New Year from hatley Im in a retrement center all the family i have is my bachelor son but he will cme see me toda y.
Good to hear you will be getting a visit from your son. Merry Christmas!
@Angelee_27 sill waiting for him but promised he would come
@Marcyaz (35695)
Sorry to hear of your warm weather and no family, kids and no presents to open today. Why did you and your boyfriend open your presents early as you could have kept them for something to open today. We have no snow but it is cold anyway Merry Christmas to you and your boyfriend. @Angelee_27
Maybe we are a little impatient when it comes to giving each other gifts. We wanted each other to see our gifts asap!
@Morleyhunt (19720)
My Christmas dinner was a disaster as far as my food preparation skills were concerned. The company, on the other hand, was stellar.
@kevin1877uk (36954)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
@bookbar (1614)
• Sudbury, England
And possibly a great New Year, Happy New Year to you, as it is now Boxing Day.!