In 2016 I make a drastic according to some lifestle change

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I decided since I am already a vegetarian that I decided to go vegan in 2016. That would mean I am going to have to make all my food from scratch as it is not one animal product. I got a journal for Christmas u stand that I am going to write daily about my experience! I am also going to learn to cook and bake!
It's healthy. I thought they were the same - vegetarian and vegan.
@just4him there are different kinds of vegetarians. But a vegan doesn't eat things like dairy and any dairy added like eggs added to a cake. I am getting recipes vegans use plant based products and absolutely nothing consumed that had anything to do with an animal.
@simone10 (21696)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Sometimes I think about going vegetarian but I'm not quite there yet. I still like my meat but as time goes on, I am leaning more and more toward becoming a vegetarian.
I experimented over 20 years ago in College b u t went back to meat. It took me some time. Maybe try a meatless Monday and start that for awhile and add more and pretty soon you will not even miss meat. I discovered I was so depressed because I adore animals and find it hard to eat them.
Cool, now I know where to go for when I want a recipe or an ingredient for something. I am not a vegetarian or vegan, but I do eat kosher food and sometimes I do eat a few meals without meat, but sometimes it is hard to find good recipes.
@veganbliss (3903)
• Adelaide, Australia
Congratulations! There are still plenty of Vegan Eateries in Houston? Eating out can broaden the horizons. And you can join the local vegan society too? Do you have the support of your family? I'm wondering what New Year's Resolutions you might make!
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 Sweet. Sounds like it may become a great experience for you. :) Enjoy.
I hope you can fix lots of food that you will like.