Unsure of What to Write

Hidden Valley Lake, California
I joined myLot this past week but now I don't know what to write about. Do people really focus so much writing about their life on here? I was hoping that it would be more diverse. It sure doesn't seem like it. When I click on People, that part doesn't want to work. It hasn't been working for days now. I can't follow my contacts now because of it. As for what I want to write about is a complete blank. I guess that means I won't be around much unless I really have something big to share. What do some of you look for to read? Maybe that will help me shape what to write about.
If a feature doesn't work, you shoukd inform admin. The community can't help you here. I'm not interested in what you had for breakfast and what the weather is like in your part of the world. Why don't you write about books or films or about things you've found in the news and which have impressed you?
• Hidden Valley Lake, California
I'll try that. Thanks
Different people write about different things. It can be something you think is important or something that amuses you or scares you. Whatever.
@HazySue (21394)
@CrossingBorders I think you should write whatever pops in your head. Once you figure out what works for you, you are all set. Welcome to MyLot, you will love it here. The people are great.
Welcome to myLot. Just write what you like and I'm sure people will read and comment
you can write anything you want.Most people here will read it.Good or Bad. Introduced your self is a good start.Hobby,things of interest.we will listen