Foggy Day

@Elizaby (3981)
Pensacola, Florida
The temps are hitting record highs yet again and with all the humility it has been a gray foggy day all day. I just had to go out with the dog and to my surprise in this late afternoon the sun has broke through and shone down on me saying I am here to shine forth in spite of the light fog and gray clouds and will shine bright. At least it is not all the tornado warnings I just looked up and see on a weather channel hitting in Texas, Arkansas and Kansas who normally see snow this time of year. Can the weather get any weirder?
yes its only 53 here i n sunny cold southern California and windy and sunny odd weather for us too cold at last it does not snow here lol lol
the sun will lead you the way.
I noticed the day you posted this and remember that it was foggy that evening when I opened my back door to let my dogs out, the neighbor's outside light cast a creepy foggy scene into my yard.
@Blondie2222 (22578)
Yup we are getting a snow storm tonight of rain, ice, sleet and snow. Going to be fun driving home at 8pm tonight, hopefully not too bad yet
@whiteream (3800)
It has dropped about 20 degrees here and is raining and the wind is blowing hard.