Earning are Growing Again Today

@poehere (17756)
French Polynesia
With the holidays and not a lot of user on the site earning were very slow. But however today I see a lot more activity on the site and our earning are increasing again. This is wonderful that everyone is back after the Christmas Break. I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their family and friends these past few days. It was nice to take a break from work. I had a wonderful time here on the island and it was actually the first time I had 60 people for dinner ever. The family here is very large and each year they host the Christmas Eve at their home. I helped the mommy cook all sort of breads and pie during the day and the family started to arrive all day long. Everyone was here to pitch in and get the food cooked. We had a lot of fun talking, singing, dancing and watching the kids play all night long. Welcome back everyone and it is so nice to see you again Image source - personal image
@Asylum (48288)
• Manchester, England
The site has seemed very active most days recently to me, which was certainly not what I had anticipated.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I wasn't around much yesterday, so it's hard for me to say.
@Asylum (48288)
• Manchester, England
@TheHorse That figures because absence does tend to slow the earnings down a little.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@Asylum I just noticed a decline in how much we were earning and how much activity was on the site. Today seems a little more back to normal on here and earning seems to be going back to normal.
I was here most of the break and it was up and down for me. I hope your new year is better.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes it was up and down and a lot more down that up it seemed. But for some reason yesterday and today seem to be really up and this one is nice.
@poehere Today I am not all that into it because,I need sleep. I just can't sleep.lol
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@sharon6345 Yah with a long time lack of sleep it is hard to go to sleep and get a good rest. I can see this one and understand how you are feeling now.
I thought it was a little slower today compared to Christmas Day...
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yah you are right yesterday was very active for Christmas Day. I thought it would be a bit more active today but looks like everyone is out returning gifts and such.
@kevin1877uk (36951)
Yeah it's been a little busy here today which is nice to see.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
I did see an increase just a bit today and yesterday. In the past 4 or 5 days it has been very slow and very down. Nice to see people coming back now.
@kevin1877uk (36951)
@poehere I wouldn't really know I was busy with my Etsy store until a few days before Christmas, so not really been here for most of the month.
@kevin1877uk (36951)
@poehere Glad it's been a little bit busy today though.
I haven't been gone. I did sign off early the last few nights. Watching my lazor light and was asleep in no time. Then slept in and didn't get online until about 3p. I am enjoying the warm covers and warmth I guess.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Sounds inviting if you are living in a cold place. Here we don't need covers at all. It is very warm at night and the breeze that blows in is so nice. Make it good for sleeping for sure.
@poehere I hate to say this, but I am always cold and have on a fleece blanket and sweater to bed in the middle of summer! It is very warm here now a mother nature's joke as they keep hinting a severe storm next week. I have on heavy pants and a sweatshirt now, and it was sun shining but it is getting later, so the sun is starting to go down in three hours. I am spoiled with this nice weather to get the newspaper and mail (smile) at least today last weekend we had freezing weather. That was when I wear my regular 3 or 4 sweatshirts in the winter even though everybody who comes to my house says it's too hot in here!
@Marty1 ....I enjoy all four seasons.
@antonbunot (9512)
• Calgary, Alberta
@poehere I was missing in action for 2 days! Been busy cleaning the house, buying groceries, and helping in the kitchen. We had lots of guests this Christmas. My wife and I are broke!
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes holidays will do this to you and it is hard when you have a large family to feed and entertain. Glad it all worked out for you and don't worry you will make up for all of this soon.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
its ok julito, it just happened once in a year
@zebra2222 (5079)
Sounds like you had a fun time. Hope the New Year is good for you.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes it was a very nice time those two days. We had a lot of food, music, dancing and singing. It was a lot of laughs and meeting a lot of new people.
@softbabe44 (5910)
• Vancouver, Washington
It's just now trying to move.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
It is moving slower today than it did yesterday that one is for sure. Yesterday it was moving a lot faster than today.
I agree welcome back and, nice to see everyone again :) Also I want the puppies in the basket lol.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
They are cute aren't they. I have a new puppy she is a black Bichon Frise and her name is Cheyanne. My girl friend gave her to me just before I had to leave. She is with me now and growing up. She just turned 2 months today. She is a ball of joy and fur and a mess when it comes to waking you up in the mornings.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I had fun with my extended family. It was a small gathering, and kids were there, which made it more fun.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
This sounds so wonderful. I know how much you love kids and love to be there to teach them and help them. I think this was the perfect place to be for the holidays and spending time with your family and friends.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I agree with you, im surprised to see soo many users online this weekend
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Well the holiday is over and now nobody wants to go out shipping today. I think they are all tired and just want to stay home and relax.
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Till now I have no clear idea on how much I earn from each posts from myLot. Sometimes the earnings a I get are between 0.05 and 0.1 after a post. Sometimes it stays there even after five posts. Anyway I am happy with it.
because there is no fixed amount/rate per discussion, response or comment here
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@hereandthere Oh I see, so there's no fixed amount. I didnt know that. I also saw someone saying here that the earnings also depends on the responses you get for a discussion. Is that true?
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@aju007 Earning are basically calculated on responses and comments. If you make a lot of responses to other posts and receive back a lot of comments this helps increase your earning on this site.
@else34 (13611)
• New Delhi, India
@poehere,I don't see much activity here even today,two days after Christmas.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Believe me there is more right now than there has been all week. I have seen an increase in some activity on the site in the last 2 days
@else34 (13611)
• New Delhi, India
@poehere And I feel that everybody is tired and in a relax mood..
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@else34 Yes I think you are so right about this one. Nobody wants to go out and they are just at home relaxing and spending some time on the site.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
That's great you had a great time. Welcome back to everyone.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes it was a lot of fun. Welcome back and I am happy this holiday is over. One more to go and then off to a new year.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
@poehere I am glad it's over too. I sure am ready for the new year and all the "hecticness" to be over.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@T_gray I second this one and fully agree with you.
@mysdianait (64067)
My earnings have been steady the whole holiday period even though, during my day, I was not here. I did manage to pop in during the evenings though and I have no idea whether there are more people here now or not.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
I have been here off and on too. But it just seemed it was so slow and not that many new discussion were started on here like normal.
@mysdianait (64067)
@poehere I am not regular so I have not got a clear ideaof what 'normal' is
@cherriefic (4327)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's right! Since the holidays are over, everybody needs to earn back all those money spent for the holiday.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes true but here it is a very slow process and some people find it hard to reach the 10 dollar payout each month. So work hard and interact and it can be done. I have reached it 3 times so far so I know it is possible.
Bread and pie sounds good! I have been noticing earnings higher today for myself personally!
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
The last 3 days have been nice. The 4 or 5 days before this were the pits and not a lot of earnings or activity on the site. Oh well that is how it goes we have ups and downs and it all works out in the end.
@softbabe44 (5910)
• Vancouver, Washington
It hasn't moved today.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes I see this one too. I agree with you on this.
@softbabe44 (5910)
• Vancouver, Washington
We are so proud of being your friend for years to come.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Thank you so much. That makes me feel good and welcomed here on the site. I too am proud to be friends with so many people on this sit. Everyone is so friendly and nice and it makes it fun to come here and talk with all of you.
@Inlemay (16463)
• South Africa
well that is good news
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Yes it is seems a little more active now and today is the first time I had a lot of notification to answer. In the last week I might of had 6 or 7 and not so many at all.