People Doing The Same Job and Oh How Different!!

Garden Grove, California
I went down to have my fasting blood sugar done and the cranky lay med person told me I came too late so I left without having it done.But I went again at 3: 30 and the l ay med person was so sweet and she just took for me and I was out of there in five minutes. I go again at 6 thirty tonight if I don't change my mnd. S he is just so kind.thirty' thirtys am as she is so snippy to me and she makes m,e do it myself I could do it in my room no trouble bu t with an audience who is not really friendly ugh.
It sounds as if they do not have any consistency throughout their process. Why do they not let you check your own blood sugar? You are able, and you are mentally able to understand what it means. I guess they probably get more money if they take it for you.
You could be right about them getting more money if they do the work themselves.
I hope you can get the supply in your room soon.
no no way as they refused m doctors orders to allow me to have my supplies back so I have to have my blood testing done downstairs
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Yeah it can be different with different people that is for sure.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
this seems to happen regularly isn't there someone you can talk to about this. I mean your are supposed to get it checked so why are they so nasty all the time.
because theyhthin I deliberaelbroke a law I did not even know theh had. diabetics are not to keep diabetkc supplies in their room and the one lay med lady dislkes diabetics so she is snarly about it
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@Hatley I would talk to someone that's just not right to treat you so badly.
I wonder why the cranky one is that cranky
@Blondie2222 (22577)
That is a shame they refused your doctors order, they should listen to your doctor not refuse. But atleast you have some nice ladies that's willing to do it for you.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I would see if you can get a dr to let you do it at home just give you the meter the strips and the lancets a whole lot easier.
I hope you can get another friendly med person. It's unpleasant to deal with rude people.