Day of shopping and tv

@T_gray (7840)
Salina, Kansas
Waking up bright and early this morning has left me awfully tired but it was well worth it. I got up and my friend and I spent the morning.....and afternoon, shopping. We took advantage of the after Christmas sales. And I still had Christmas shopping to do since I'm not exchanging gifts until Monday with my bestie. Then I came home...finally...to relax. And I've been home relaxing all afternoon and evening watching tv. I've been mostly watching Diners, Drive ins, and Dives on the food network. I rather enjoy this show. It shows little "hole in the wall" restaurants all over the world. And shows how they make a couple if their popular dishes. My little town was actually on this show many years ago for our little restaurant called Cozy Inn. They sell burgers. That's it. And they are the best burgers. Actually maybe only 50% of people love them, the other hate them. I personally love them! They have a lot of onions on them that tend to leave a smell where ever the bag goes. The trade mark smell. No one ever volunteers to use their car to go pick up these burgers. Anyway, have you ever seen this show? What are some shows you like on the food network?
@Blondie2222 (21238)
I watched this show a few times and found it interesting, I don't watch it much though.
@T_gray (7840)
• Salina, Kansas
I only watch it on weekends when there is nothing else on...heheh
I have watched it when i am down at my parent's house. we don't have cable
I haven't seen that show, but the burgers sound pretty good. I put onions on mine too.