Another day for the books

Anniston, Alabama
I have to say that today was an upper and downer. I thought I could get away with being alone and all quiet and reading my novel that is due back to the library next week. But the phone continued to ring and ring all day. I only answered one call. that was enough. I got the house cleaned up from yesterday but its still not like I need it to be, maybe, just maybe tomorrow I will have a better day. The storms have flooded most of the property so me and the dogs are stuck with about 1/2 acre to play on :( I pray for NO MORE RAIN! at least for a week, lol. I may have tenants moving come January, that`s a big dread! Well that`s my day in a few words. How was your day?
@Inlemay We also need rain, it's two full months that we do not get a drop of rain and you have too much.
@Inlemay (17077)
• South Africa
we are having a summer down pour at the moment - more Electricity in the air than water dropping to the ground.
@Inlemay Still sunny and warm here, this is the strangest month of December I have ever seen.
@Inlemay (17077)
• South Africa
@LadyDuck Maybe its the ozone layer opening up - letting the sun warm/hot for us in
It's good to see you on here. Hope you had a merry Christmas. I'm hoping to read my book tonight in bed.
Since Christmas is over I am hoping to be on here more and more..
@softbabe44 (5967)
• Vancouver, Washington
Mine was good.
@dodo19 (25757)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you get a chance to read your book. I'd love to read more but with three young kids I don't get the chance to read as much as I may like.
@Inlemay (17077)
• South Africa
I am praying for rain - so pray that the rain comes our way PLEASE
@scheng1 (24982)
I have a headache since yesterday. so I guess you are better off than me. My books are due in a month's time, so there is no rush to finish it. I feel a bit blue today because tomorrow is a working day again.
My day was pretty good. I am glad the snow and, ice on the trail to Grandma's house melted lol.
I have had a pretty good day. Family visits always have their issues but nothing major. I hope the flooding doesn't get any worse!
@kevin1877uk (35489)
that's always the case isn't it, you think you are going to have time to your self and the phone rings. It's been a good day, mylot been busy.
@Blondie2222 (15522)
My day was okay i was pretty much lazy did some laundry and that's about it. I had bowling tonight now i'm mylotting then bed. Hope you have a better day tomorrow and can get your reading done.