How To Contact Support?

@else34 (10706)
New Delhi, India
'Error,error,error....If it keeps occurring,contact support.' These are the words that frequently prevent me from interacting here. Would someone please tell me why this happens and how I can contact support? Thanks in advance.
update your drivers, flash player, that kind of thing. make sure your net browers is up to date, and maybe try a different once
@else34 (10706)
• New Delhi, India
@Jessicalynnt,Thanks.I'll do it.
@hiru84 (975)
I also have this message sometimes.I think it's a problem of our connection, specially slow connections. Sometimes "timeout occurred ......" display on page.
@else34 (10706)
• New Delhi, India
@hiru84,May be.I cleaned my browser's cache,but it persists.Now I will try to see if there is a problem in the connection.It happens with many of us.
@salonga (26567)
It happens to all of us and I think all we have to do is just refresh the page. Since it is not an isolated case in your part, then no need to contact the support. But your can always go to this link for support
This is GoAskAlex_Admin's user profile on myLot. Discussions, responses, comments, likes & more.
@else34 (10706)
• New Delhi, India
@salonga,Thanks for the information I badly needed.Even now I am having the same problem.I am going to contact GoAskAlice.Let me see what happens.Thanks a lot for the info.
@PhredWreck (6141)
There is no 'support' to contact. You could message myLotBugs, but the real problem isn't myLot, it is either your connection or computer. myLot uses a LOT of resources, kind of like the old myspace, some layouts had so much stuff going on that if you didn't have enough memory your computer wouldn't load the pages.
@else34 (10706)
• New Delhi, India
@PhredWreck,Thanks a lot.I was thinking that it was happening due to some problem in the site.
@amnabas (9012)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its happening with me too.
@else34 (10706)
• New Delhi, India
@amnabas,Do you know how to contact support and why does it happen?
• Portland, Connecticut
I rarely have issues with the site so I have never had to contact anyone.
@Bluedoll (15846)
Are those the only words error? When, how often are other sites doing the same?