Hopefully A Great Job In The New Year

In a few days, it will be a new year. I want to focus even more on the positive. Sometimes I know that’s easier said than done. But now that I’m no longer in a job I don’t like, it should be easier. The new job I have now looks very promising, as everyone seems very nice. I think my training is almost done. If it turns out that I don't like it then I will keep looking because I want to be happy in whatever job that I have. I do think that I will like it though.
@Marcyaz (35669)
It is important to be happy in a job rather than miserable. Good that your training is almost over and the people there seem to be very nice.
It doesn't pay as well as my last one. @Marcyaz But that's okay because they treat me like a human and not the dirt on the bottom of a shoe.
@Susan2015 Good for you to have had the courage to change for something where you will be happier with.
Being happy at work goes a long way to taking stress off of the rest of your life.
Yes @BelleStarr It sure does.
I hope this turns out to be a great job, I should have said that in the last response. @Susan2015
@BelleStarr Your other comment was fine. My other job was almost nothing but stress.
@Blondie2222 (21818)
I wasn't happy in the last job i had as I thought i was being downgraded by my boss and co workers and felt like i was in high school. I been at my new job for over a year now and I couldn't be more happier. My boss is alot nicer and works with you and my coworkers our the best. I hope you will like your new job and if not the right job we'll come along. I hope good things happen in 2016 also.
good for you and the best for the New Year there.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
Its really sounds like you might wish you well so when is your first day?
Hopefully my training will be over by the end of the week.
• Vancouver, Washington
@Susan2015 I think you will do just fine.
Thats all you can do Susan is to keep searching if the one does not work out. Seems I had to do that quite a bit, but it was fine, always found a better job. Good Luck to you tho.
@Marcyaz (35669)
I had some jobs I couldn't stay at for very long as they were not happy jobs.@TiarasOceanView
@Marcyaz I am glad you were able to get out of there Marcy. Working life can be miserable in the wrong job.
I hope you really like that job.Good luck and have a happy New Year and your husband to.
@jstory07 Me too. Now we just have to get insurance.
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I wish you a spirit filled, prosperous New Year.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
This is fantastic and congrats on finding a job you really like. it is hard to do this and find good people to work with. I am glad you have such a positive outlook for the new year to come.
I hope that you enjoy this job for years to come.
• Preston, England
good luck with the job - hope it works out well for you
@Susan2015 best of luck to you. I hope your job is great in 2016 and beyond.
@garymarsh6 (14134)
I know what it is like to be unhappy in a job. I had 18 months of hell until I got out of it and back to doing something I love to do. They keep wanting to promote me to a job which would take me away from what I love to do and I keep turning them down. It is better to be happier in what you do than stuck in an office pushing paper. Well that is my theory and I am quite content although of course the extra money would be nice but I know I would not be happy. Good luck with your job I hope it is one that you will love.
@Scindhia (1946)
• Chennai, India
A new beginning in the new year. Congrats to you! It is imperative that we are happy with whatever job we do because that is where we spend most of the time and a sizable portion of our life. There is no point in putting up with something negative knowing that it is not going to bring out the best in you. Nevertheless it requires courage to walk away from unhappiness. Hope this new year turns out to be as great as you expect.
• Shenzhen, China
Glad that you find a new job and you also like it.
I'm glad you found a job you like.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I wish you the best at your new job!
I am super glad for your new job!
@whiteream (3547)
I hope everything goes well with your new job. It makes thing a lot easier if you like what you are doing. Good Luck
I sure hope that you like it.