Dealing with Stress/Anxiety

I personally have issues with depression and anxiety. It's been a bit difficult at times to handle, but I'm still here dealing with it. Some people like to be alone while they deal with things like that. I prefer to be around people who love me and care about what I'm going through.
That is a good and positive idea. I have severe depression with panic attacks. This time of year is difficult for me.
@kevin1877uk (36621)
That good that you do, I hope you are feeling less stress soon.
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I too have anxiety tantrums but then I keep myaelf busy on mylot.
@T_gray (7868)
• Salina, Kansas
I'm am glad to hear that you like to be around people. Isolation is not a very good thing to do. I understand depression and anxiety all too well. I hope you are able to find comfort and strength through your process
I am doing great this month and hope it lasts another month for me. The anxiety was up and down but the depression was much better. With good things happening for me next year I know it will get better.
@shubhu3 (14162)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah it's good to spend time with the ones you love and let all the things come out.It helps you feel lighter and much better. Keep going. :)
@IvySaysHi (4226)
im kind of the same way. it switches from situation to situation
@EddieHands (35485)
I am sorry you go through depression. I don't like being around people in general let alone when I am depressed. But at times you can find support with the people who love you.