Sorry, Mom!

Pattaya, Thailand
When I was a kid, my mother made my brother and I follow a certain morning routine. Wash your face, brush your teeth and comb your hair. Now I have had to alter that quite a bit. Washing my face is fine and dandy. Brush my teeth has gone to rinse my dentures out of the cleanser (but only if I am going someplace). Fortunately, in Thailand, I am recognized as being old and therefore, I don't need teeth! In fact, the only time I put them in is when I am off to the city. When my neighbors see me with my teeth in, they usually will say, "Papa, where you go?" And last but not least, comb my hair? What hair?
Is your mother still around and I am sure she does not care.
• Pattaya, Thailand
No Judy, she is long gone, but sometimes I do have some fun memories of her.
no moms are very forgiving lo l ol lol
@poehere (17676)
• French Polynesia
That is so funny. Getting old is great but it can be tuff at the same time. Grey or falling out hair, loss of teeth or what ever else comes with old age. Glad you have so much fun with this and sounds like you've got it made there and enjoy it all.
• Pattaya, Thailand
Thanks, Ann! Most of my life has been a great ride and I do enjoy it. For a person on a limited income and good sense of humor, this is a great place to retire. People here are very nice to me. In fact, when I was ill last week, my neighbors made sure everyday that I had food to eat and several times they brought me over a plate of food just to make sure!
Do not worry Richard, your Mom is looking down and she understands that the routine had to be changed.
love it m yfirst l augh of he day. I had just found someone helped themselves to six one dollar bills out of my billfold.damn