Sign of peace

@shubhu3 (14279)
New Delhi, India
The pic that I've uploaded is clicked by me at Cannaught Place,Delhi,India.Every day you can find a lot of pigeons here and it feels so damn peaceful and serene when you look at them.These are only a handful,there are a lot more that come up at this place and make this place their home.People go here and there searching out for peace,if they just for a while stop and look at these pigeons they would be awestruck by the view and feel peaceful.
This is a beautiful photo, my friend. Thanks for sharing.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
Thank you. :)
Pigeons living in cities are a pest. They aren't called 'flying rats' for nothing. They make everything dirty and their excrements destroy the facades of buildings. If you lived near a place where pigeons gather regularly, you wouldn't write such a post. In Germany it's forbidden to feed them. Unfortunately, stupid people do it nevertheless.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah I totally agree with you,however,in India,for us pigeons are worshiped and are considered as a sign of peace and happiness.Different places and environments have different customs and values regarding all this.