Fermented Green Beans!

Pattaya, Thailand
I don't mind senior moments as they usually give me something to laugh at later on. But my latest came last night and only ended a few hours ago! Apparently I wanted a snack last night so I put a bowl of creamed green beans in the microwave. The little ringer rang but I thought I give them a few minutes to rest before I ate them. Unfortunately, I fell asleep as well! LOL....I opened the microwave and oh boy....did they stink! And here I call myself an expert in the kitchen!
I don't really understand why they would smell but I'll take your word for it.
• Pattaya, Thailand
I have no idea, but they sure did!
@DaddyEvil (25814)
• Aurora, Missouri
I can't vouch for his green beans stinking, but I can tell you the ones I accidentally left in the microwave stank to high heaven, Judy!
@richnonai That doesn't sound good at all. My best snacks come when I just take this and that and throw it together. One is fried salami slices stacked on toasted bread and topped with mayo and a pickle.
@DaddyEvil (25814)
• Aurora, Missouri
Oh, my! I thought you were trying out a new recipe, @Richnonai ! I was hoping it was going to be something Pretty and I would like to try! Turns out, we HAVE tried it already! We weren't enthused with what we ended up with, either! And she still tells people that story!
• Pattaya, Thailand
The person who made it for a party does not cook much...wonder why?
@DaddyEvil (25814)
• Aurora, Missouri
@richnonai That's not a bad thing, then! Fewer people getting food poisoning is always a plus in my view!
I trust you Richard, I am sure that they stink. Heat some water with lemon zests in the microwave to remove the bad smell.
• Pattaya, Thailand
I'll try that the next time! Thanks, Anna!
@scheng1 (24748)
haha, I bet even a hungry dog will not eat the beans now! I wonder how long it takes to get the stink out of the oven.
• Pattaya, Thailand
Took me about a half hour. Just put some baking soda in a cup of water...Killed the smell 100%
@kevin1877uk (36964)
Have those at times, yeah they do make you laugh.