Song that describes me!

Pattaya, Thailand
I think that most of us can think of a song that pretty much describes us. The one that describes me to a "T" is from Frank Turner. I guess I should check the FAX to make sure YouTube stuff is allowed but I will take a chance (again)! This is not my favorite version but it has lyrics!
Frank Turner "Photosynthesis" lyrics from the album Love, Ire & Song No copyright infringement intended. I do not own the song! Enjoy!
@Bluedoll (17111)
First time I've heard Frank Turner. I like. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that song and play it the next time someone calls me childish.
• Pattaya, Thailand
Not at all! I first heard of him about five years ago and it was as if he was writing a bio of my life!
@Bluedoll (17111)
@richnonai I like his style in that song.
• Pattaya, Thailand
@Bluedoll If you go to YouTube and find the one with him and his band teaching the song to some young elementary students, it is really nice!
It's the first time I hear this song, it's a good one.
• Pattaya, Thailand
I love the line "I won't grow old!"
@richnonai I believe that no one want to grow old, but the alternative is not funny.
@shshiju (9194)
• Cochin, India
Hey Frank Turner gets lots of fans here.
• Pattaya, Thailand
Here nobody has heard of him...or at least to my knowledge.