Dam it let me do what I want..

I can't wait to see how many people need me next year. I got a call on my cell phone because,I cut off my house phone. I said,I cut the cable and phone today. Oh,your doing too much now. I said,I need to make cuts to cover a big bill and she also has the same kind of bill. she said,your stupid I know how to cut out the bill. Well,your going to court if you do that again. Well,,I don't care about them taking me to court. Let them i don't give a f. Well,call me a freaking fool and I will just have to be one. I am not going to stop paying a bill and go to court. After all this trial mess is over with I need not ever see a judge again. I am trying to clean up my credit. and I want to make payments on everything one by one till it's done I recently found out that if I pay a lot more the fiance charges will go down. Well they are taking out $80 a next month I can call them to take out $250 and that will lower the payments from two years to one year and save me a lot of cash. How can I be stupid.
@fishtiger58 (30572)
• Momence, Illinois
Do what you are doing it's the right thing to do, and that's not stupid.
That is sweet. thanks.
@fishtiger58 (30572)
• Momence, Illinois
@sharon6345 You are so welcome
You are not stupid at all what you are doing is smart.
I think so but,other say they don't know where I came from. LIke I am a crazy.
@Marcyaz (35954)
Your not stupid and if they continue to call you tell them you will report them for harrassment. They don't want you to pay more as they won't get as much then.
My phone is gone and no ringing for me.
@ricki_911 (18264)
• Toronto, Ontario
I completely agree with you on this. I can't imagine not paying a bill and not worrying about. Yes, the more you pay the more the fees drop.
Consistency is good. Credit is so hard to figure. Some of the things that look bad on it is just too weird to me. Good luck on getting this bill taken care of so you can breathe easy.