What did I do?

@mommaj (22711)
Have you ever been blamed for things you didn't do, when all you did do was mind your own business. You get accused of all this stuff and you don't even know what the person is talking about. My cousin just asked if I had talked to her mom about her. I haven't spoken to her mom in several months and I hadn't talked to my cousin for a month so I had no idea what she was talking about. Oh the drama. Do you ever get accused of things you don't do?
@Auntylou (4323)
• Oxford, England
Frequently, by someone who is trying to justify their bad temper and never accepts responsibility
@mommaj (22711)
That sounds like a bad relationship. The person needs to grow up and take responsibility for themself. Good luck in defending yourself.
@Auntylou (4323)
• Oxford, England
@mommaj Thank you for your support
@mommaj (22711)
@Auntylou I grew up with someone like that. It is always someone else's fault. Didn't matter what happened. I totally get it.