Polar Bear Plunge "No Way"

@Elizaby (3981)
Pensacola, Florida
They are showing photos of the local "polar bear" plunge into the Gulf of Mexico and though the water is a little warmer than it normally is due to a warm December (70F) I still say no way and have a shiver. I know other places that have polar plunges where the water is much much colder and the thoughts of it puts me under the covers as I don't see how anyone can do it. Brrr.
@KristenH (24933)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I'm with you, Mary. I'll pass on taking a chilling dip, unless I'm wearing a full length wet suit.
Same here, no way Jose that I am going in there.
@Elizaby (3981)
• Pensacola, Florida
II didn't see any wet suits except when they showed surfers later in the day surfing
@KristenH (24933)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Elizaby Hmm. Well, I would only take that ice cold plunge in a wet suit. No way I'm doing that in my bathing suit during winter.
How about doing it in Lake Ontario, Canada, pretty cold here.
@Elizaby (3981)
• Pensacola, Florida
Too cold
Yeah, no way in heck for me lol.
Those polar bear plungers are crazy! no way would I jump into the water when it's this cold out
Yes,I know.I could not do this.But this is for a real cause there.I applaud these people in doing this.
@Dragonairy1 (1413)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
On Boxing Day people plunge into the North Sea here, it's pretty cold even in summer