Another thing I plan on trying my hardest to do, in the new year.

Banks, Oregon
Another thing I plan on trying my hardest to do this year. I really want to try to keep this place as clean as possible, it's no easy task, with all the people living here, but if I keep on a little bit everyday, maybe I can keep it half way decent, really I started this back after we hauled all of those loads into the dump, because I absolutely never ever want to do that again. I also want to try my best to not lose my temper, which I already try not to do and, I am pretty good about it, but sometimes, it's incredibly difficult. I mostly get mad at disrespect, that's what I hate the most. What are your thoughts?
I agree! I haven't made it a goal, but I am going to make it a concerted effort to keep things as clean as possible. I contracted my nephew to help me with some cardboard that has been accumulating since everyone was ordering their Christmas presents online. I hope you can keep things tidied up. It's not always an easy task!
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
I want to be the same about keeping things tidy and trying to be more organised. I understand you want to have your temper under control too but I hope you can still express yourself somehow because keeping it completely inside might make you explode.
That's true too, it's a battle between one way or another. I just hate when I lose my temper, because I always feel bad to be mean to someone, even if they are to me first.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I understand. I don't really have a bad temper but when I am feeling in a bad mood I do tend to take it out on the nearest person and my tolerance gets extremely low. Like anything could set me off. Pretty annoying and can be a bit hard to control.
@VivaLaDani13 I am pretty good at controlling it, but if I feel like someone is taking advantage of me or underestimating me because I'm nice, it goes off sometimes.
@sallypup (25792)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I almost hate the New Year. I guess I need more kick up and went. My family is so on the squeaky doesn't look lived in look that I am sure I over react. Cat hair on the couch? Duh. There are three cat residents. Get over it.
I need to try on those resolutions also! I am going to try to hoard less and keep my area neat.. I like to buy unnecessary items. I also have a temper which I need to learn to control. Best of luck to you.
Best of luck to us both and, happy new years :)
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! Happy New Years to you also! 366 days, we can make it!
FLYlady helps me keep on track with cleaning. Not losing temper takes a big effort. Have you ever read Steven Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People? It is a good book about communicating so that every one gets what they need.
No maybe I will try it though thanks and, yes it's not easy I do my best lol.
@TRBRocks420 Yes, make an effort; things don't change over night.
• Marion, Kansas
Those are both big on my list here. I am pretty well responsible for any cleaning. Hubby just does not notice the mess. I get cross about that or when I am not feeling my best.
It's a daily struggle. Very rare day around here, when there is no cleaning to be done.
@zebra2222 (5072)
If you don't keep the place clean, you might end up losing your temper.
Well they really have nothing to do with the other one, but yeah lol.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
i hope you are able to keepp them...those sound like pretty good goals to have.
Thank you and, I hope so too.
@Bella128 (2480)
I really want to clean up and clear out my stuff more. I do plan on moving sometime in 2016 so the less stuff that I have the better.
I do not like disrespect either. Especially from children.