7 Teenage memories.

Banks, Oregon
This is like the 7 Childhood memories challenge, that some of us did earlier in the week, but this one might be more entertaining. 1. I remember having a crush on this girl and, she wanted to run away from home. So, I stupidly ran away with her, even though I was perfectly happy at home lol. If that wasn't bad enough, my Dog Pluto refused to go home and, he followed us all the way two towns from home, which I carried him most of the way in the pouring rain, with out my jacket, because I gave it to her lol. 2. I remember all of our family basketball games and, baseball games, even Grandma would play with us. 3. I remember playing hacky sack, for hours all over town, me and, my friends. 4. I remember living in a small town, where everybody knows your name and, most were glad you came lol. I used to think I would live there forever and, always have the same friends, it didn't turn out that way, but God had a better plan for me. 5. I remember going sledding every winter and, playing in the snow, one year, we got drunk and, played hide go seek, snow ball tag lol. 6. I remember jamming out too music and, surfing on my friends window, something I wouldn't advise and, I would never do again now. 7. I remember carrying a girl, back to her house because she was drunk and, falling all over the place. I was just helping her home, because she was my friend and, they tried to blame me, yet I wasn't even with her, when she got drunk lol. She ended up having to go to the hospital, to get her stomach pumped.
@VivaLaDani13 (15934)
• Perth, Australia
wow what some interesting memories lol Number 7 was a bit scary though.
lol thanks and, that's just scratching the surface of my brain, there is many more, also it was scary, she ended up being ok though :)
Hacky Sack! A lot of my friends were playing that but I was never very good at it. I bought one though just because i thought it was cool. Sounds like the dog was man's best friend. How much trouble did you get into for "running away".
I loved it, still play sometimes, but nobody to play with lol and, I got in big trouble, sent to Grandma's lol and, the evil eye.
@TRBRocks420 I don't have mine. I think I gave it to a friend who still played years ago. I have had family members that have ran away. I never did. One used to tell me about how far he would walk etc. Once he hitch hiked from NC to California. This was the 70s.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I used to hitch hike and, walk a lot when I was a teen too, it was the 90's or the 30th anniversary of the 60's lol.
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
sounds like a fun and interesting teenage life. almost typical in some ways. I wish I could remember more of my life growing up
They were good times for awhile, but I had to go and, grow up lol, you should do the challenge :)
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 i have no memories..I have no memories of that far back
@T_gray Well hopefully you can think of some, but I hear you it was long ago lol.
@DeborahDiane (14177)
• Laguna Woods, California
I love your childhood memories. Sometimes it is good to look back on the things that have brought us joy in the past.
Thank you and, yeah it's fun to think about, every once in awhile. I should write a book.
C\ant say you had a bo ring child hooe and teen hood. I love somall o wns as I grew up close to a small t o wn in South D akota
No it was a pretty good one and, yes small towns are the best.
@salonga (27833)
It is always wonderful to reminisce the good old younger days.