How Are You After the Holidays?

@salonga (27969)
The holidays are over so back to normal. I have started cleaning the mess brought about by the holidays, have already rearranged my living room to fit the new year and did a little gardening. Apart from investing specific time to mylot, I am planning to write more articles for my two revenue-sharing sites. These sites do not require much of my time yet I am regularly earning passive income from them so I think I should add more articles for more earnings. How are you doing after the holidays?
The holidays are not yet over here, because we celebrate the Epiphany (the 6th of January), then it's back to school.
wow i wish our country also celebrated such holidays!
@louievill (16230)
The Philippines use to celebrate that and we called it " Three Kings" when i was in grade school, so we went back to school on the 7th of January , it's still celebrated but no longer a holiday, i just do not know if it was the church or government who declared it that.
Happy Epiphany Anna @LadyDuck
I am doing well. The first day is now over. It was a good day, and now I can start on my goals for this year.
@salonga (27969)
Nice to hear that. It is time to start going for our goals.
@salonga I decided to start on Monday. We'll see how it all works out.
I am slow to start. I am trying to jump into earning more online for passive income though. I've got plans in place but not resolutions per se. I hope you can earn what you desire as well.
@salonga (27969)
I hope you can carry your plans through. Good luck on all your endeavors.
@salonga Thank you so much! :) I appreciate it, and to you as well. Tough work but it will pay off.
I am doing pretty good after the holidays and, happy new years to you.
@salonga (27969)
Well good start, keep up. Happy New Year.
@ridingbet (36407)
the feast of the Epiphany is on the 6th, and today is my brother's wedding anniversary. we have not yet put the tree down, but my sister will maybe tomorrow, when I go back to work.
@salonga (27969)
I am putting the tree down today. It is sad but that must happen for Christmas is over.
@ridingbet (36407)
@salonga the tree and decors stayed for less than a month--- the tree was up on December 3rd. oh! so, that is a month now.
I am relaxed and doing well, thank you for asking. It is going to rain this Monday through Friday, which should help us with our drought. But I had social plans. Bummer. If it rains hard, as they say it will, I will skip them and stay home. Small price to pay for much needed water.
@salonga (27969)
Obviously you need water more. Your social plans can always be rescheduled but not the rain.
@salonga Actually, they cannot. One of them is a theater showing of the season opener of the BBC show Sherlock, one night only and just in selected theaters. I may go if the rain is not too bad.
@PainsOnSlate (19021)
I took down the porch tree yesterday and today I will start taking down the tree in the living room and the decorations. I need to do a good cleaning, dusting and vacuuming, noting has been done about that since we put up the decorations.
@salonga (27969)
I am putting away the decors on Monday even if I have already cleaned and re-arranged the living room. It is just so sad to put down the Christmas tree and all others so I am giving myself 2 more days to enjoy them.
@bluesa (11901)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I ate too much and was too busy, and now I am trying to catch up and settle into the New Year @salonga . :-)
@salonga (27969)
Most of us here are trying to catch up and I hope to see more activities here now that the holidays are over.
Things are back to normal in our house, though it looks a bit bare when the decorations first come down.
@salonga (27969)
It feels so bare after the decorations are gone, sad but they have to go.
@Beatburn (3996)
Good for you to get back to business right away. As for me, I'm still hungover and would like to extend the vacation but of course, we all know that's just wishful thinking. What are these revenue sharing sites?
@salonga (27969)
Hubpages and Expertscolumn are the sites. How I wish I can extend the holidays too.
I'm ready to put away the Christmas decorations and get my life back to normal
@salonga (27969)
I feel sad when we put away Christmas decor but just as you said, life has to get back to normal.
@louievill (16230)
After the holidays, my mind is always focused on how to make the new year a better year than the past, I think of how i can correct the mistake i made during the previous year.
@salonga (27969)
That is a good way to start a year.
@winterose (39931)
yep I got to get back to writing, I am doing mylot and swagbucks but not much writing.
@salonga (27969)
I wish you all the best in your online jobs.
@rakski (2585)
Yes, it is back to normal though in my family we have extended holidays since the birthday of my kids are both january.... But now it is all over. Haven't been online lately but I am trying to cope up now. I wonder what are your other sites..... care to share it?
@salonga (27969)
I noticed you long absence but glad you are now back. My other sites are Hubpages and Expertscolumn.
@rakski (2585)
@salonga yes, thanks. I have been busy, sick, away for the holidays with kids, a lot of stuff. Yes, finally, I was able to go back. thanks. and thanks for sharing
@yugocean (4260)
After holidays, it is back to work. But there is not actually holidays, we have to do some work even at home.
@salonga (27969)
At home is never ending chores actually.
@yugocean (4260)
@salonga Yes, and we always miss home even if their is no work in office
for me only the date on the calendar is changed.. following the same old routine!
@salonga (27969)
You have no new goals to pursue?
@salonga sadly not.. i am working on the old ones.
@birjudanak (7166)
its great day and i am very happy with new year,i got topic from you so thank you and i ma going to post it after long time,have nice and juicy year for you and your family...
@salonga (27969)
Good to write new topic today. Happy New Year my friend.
@salonga thank you and happy new year to you and your family....
@antonbunot (9335)
• Calgary, Alberta
As always, julito is broke after the holidays!
@salonga (27969)
Hahaha! You are not alone. I am also broke so am trying to earn money here.
I hope your New Year is wonderful. So far mine is relaxing.
@salonga (27969)
Yes it has been wonderful and am also taking time to relax after the stressful weeks that passed. Happy New Year to you.
I haven't been myLotting during the holidays . One reason is the internet connection was so slow . So now , i am finding my zest in composing a post , or maybe i will post on from my list of posts for submission should i have the free time today . Happy New Year !
@salonga (27969)
So this is why I have not been seeing you. Anyway I'm glad to see you finally. Happy New Year to you too.