What do you stock up on?

Deals is going out of business and they have a 50%off sale. I want to go there today if not too cold. Stock up on soap deodorant paper goods towels curtains and some sheets for my bed. The new store which is dollar tree opens the 16th so I know the sale will not last long. If I am missing anything please share The half off is only for stuff over a buck.
The grocery store that I shop at has 1 tax-free day once a month. So on that day I will stock up (a month's worth) of razor blades for my hubby, his deodorant, which runs 4.99 each and my cleaning supplies and boxes of tissues. I do not need all of it every month, except for the razor blades, but with the tax off I really do save on these items. Its nice stocking up because then I don't have to bother for another month to buy any of it. Have fun stocking up at the sale!
Thanks so very much. I will get busy with that shampoo.
Never heard of that store, good luck shopping.
Thanks very much. It's a dollar store owned by the owners of family dollar.
We don't have "deals" the store down here. I like to stock up on toiletries the most. Toilet paer, paper towels, tissue, and things like razors, deodorant and lotion.
Razors is a great idea and also lotion would work for my daughter. Thanks.
@scheng1 (24742)
Do they sell shampoo, conditioner or laundry detergent? I think these are good stuff to stock up too. The laundry detergent is something that we used up very fast, and seldom see a great deal on it.
Yes I was going to get the laundry soap too.
I had fifty cent off coupons for suave shampoo and conditioner and body wash. All three sold for a dollar each. amnd I got one hundred bottles for free. I just now ran out of them and will not get a bunch more until we move. I am usually all stock up on stuff like that and using coupons helps you get more for a cheaper price.
I cna never find a good deal like that. I love the suave stuff.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
We don't have that store around here. I like to stock up on meat, When it's on sale I fill my freezer. I also have a food saver system love that thing. I use it on all the meat going into my freezer.
I hope they have some steak left as well. I plan to do the best I can..
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@sharon6345 Good luck hope you get what you want.
But how will you get all of up to your place?
I used to stock up on paper towels and toilet paper. And if I could that would be still what I would pick.