The show parenthood..

During the current season this show was on I did not get to watch it. I heard such great things about the show and maybe caught one episode. I am now on my second show and I like it. I am going to see what more I can enjoy about this show. I love anything that is about parenting. I am glad to have this option for tv. Did you watch the show?
No, we don't watch the show. Our parenting days are long over. Perhaps if they had a Grandparenting show.... Lol!
They should have something by now for that. After all they have so much more we don't want there.
No i have never watched that show.I only like certain shows and the hallmark channel.
I love that hallmark channel as well. Once I found those type of movies on netflix I was good. I am cable free right now and it's going swell. My daughter is now watching netflix..