Rough day at the office for the Green Bay Packers.

Banks, Oregon
Rough day at the office for the Green Bay Packers as the Minnesota Vikings win the game 20-13, it was hard too watch, we tried hard, but something is very wrong with our passing game and,. I think we all know, what that thing is. No Jordy Nelson. It's still not the end of the world though, really it could be a blessing in disguise as now we match up with the Redskins and, their defense is beatable, we will have to put up points though. The playoff match ups are now Vikings vs Seahawks and, Packers vs Redskins. Who do you got?
It was tough to watch. That interception in the endzone was the end of the game, though we gave it a good try.
I am so used to us scoring lots of points and, deep passes. Very little of that this season. I hope we can get things going by next week.
@TRBRocks420 That would be nice. I would like to make it past the first playoff game, though I expect Carolina in the Super Bowl. I don't know who is at the top in the AFC.
@just4him Yeah, hard to imagine us going too far, the way we're playing right now, best bet is Carolina or Arizona. Broncos and, Pats got the top seed in the AFC.
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
I think you know my answers to that one.
Same as mine :)
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 No you want the Seahawks, don't you?
@T_gray Not this time, because I like Minnesota too and, it's my Dad's team, plus I have family there. I am fine who ever wins that one though.
@Dena91 (4377)
Green Bay hasn't looked like themselves this season...not sure why...yes they've had to endure key players with season ending injuries but so have other teams...let's hope they take care of business and the Redskins...
A lot of it is no Jordy Nelson, but yeah the wide receivers just can't get open, they really should have made a trade.
I hope we can turn it around against Washington too and, I think we will, but something has to change at WR.
I don't watch football.. but the football team I live by is horrible. Can you guess what team?
Horrible I don't know it could be a lot of teams this season lol.
@TRBRocks420 Let me spell it out for you.... C-h-a-r-g-e-r-s.