Lottery Strategy - Part 1

Hong Kong
January 4, 2016 2:49am CST
For the first strategy I use in buying Lottery, I will use the method of elimination. Say, you may set some hypothesis or assumptions so as to help you eliminate some "Not Possible to be Drawn" numbers. (I will call these numbers as NPD numbers in the future) So, my first assignment for you is to think about the hypothesis of eliminating the NPD numbers. Please tell me the ideas and I will get back to you soon... Thank you!
2 people like this
2 responses
@owlwings (39258)
• Cambridge, England
4 Jan 16
If it's a 1-49 lottery, the only sensible strategy is not to choose any number of 50 or above.
2 people like this
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
4 Jan 16
Excellent answer @owlwings. Though I find the only really sensible strategy is not to play at all. The odds of winning are so low that I don't believe that any strategy can make you a winner.
3 people like this
• Hong Kong
4 Jan 16
If not believe in any strategy, why still read the post about lottery strategy??
1 person likes this
@owlwings (39258)
• Cambridge, England
4 Jan 16
@Gina145 Well, I agree, of course but we are supposed to be talking about numbers which are "not possible to be drawn". Mind you, if ANY number you choose has only a 12% chance of being drawn and an 88% chance of NOT being drawn, I'd say that puts all of them pretty clearly in the "not likely" category!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
• Canada
4 Jan 16
My strategy...I don't buy tickets. That money gets put into the bank.
2 people like this
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
5 Jan 16
@Morleyhunt that's the BEST place to put it you can win there it's just not as much but you know it's safe.
1 person likes this