A Little Fluffy Snow

It did snow just a little bit last night. Just enough to barely cover the car windows. It was light and fluffy. It was just enough to make me go a little slower on the road this morning. It should all melt, the county trucks were already out. This kind of winter with light snow is great. We've only had two storms so far this winter.
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
We have not seen any snow at all so far.
It is damp today, and I think that there has to be snow nearby, but they aren't calling for any here. Stay safe and keep driving according to the road conditions.
@mommaj (22891)
It's good that it snowed a little. It's always so pretty, just a little hard to drive in. Good luck with your commuting and stay safe.
@Dena91 (4657)
We finally saw a few flurries flying after an unusally warm Dec.. Poor flowers are blooming as are trees budding. Hope it won't hurt them too much come spring time. I like winter. Hoping for one good snow. Have a blessed day
It is good you are not getting snowed under Susan.
I prob will see no more snow this year.
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It cooled a lot in our area, I am in the south so we do not get much snow. The kids really want to see some snow this year. Enjoy it.
I don't mind fluffy snow or a dusting. It's the wet stuff that accumulates and makes driving difficult that I don't like
We get snow in the mountains of SoCal during the winter. We can enjoy the view without driving in it. But when it falls, we get pretty cold, at least for us.
those are the good one.The fluffy one
@Blondie2222 (22580)
We've had more than 2 storms this winter and also single digit temps. Today supposed to be almost 40 though and same with tomorrow.
I know you are happy to have a mild winter.
• Preston, England
I hate snow so hoping we get through Winter without any
@RonElFran (1139)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
We've escaped the snow, so far, nary a flake.
I hope we do NOT see any snow this year! Its 24°F tonight and I cant stand this cold, bring back 90° and I am happy :)
I like it when it does not snow that much. I do not like the snow at all.
@cintol (7825)
I wish ours would snow just a little but never going to happen here. We still have snow from our Christmas storm and more to come this week, oh well it is winter.
• Walnut Creek, California
I like fluffy snow! I want some--now!
@Platespinner (17062)
Not much white down here, just a few flakes floating past my window.