Do you like flavored coffee?

I love french vanilla and hazelnut as well. If it's iced coffee I really love caramel in it. I see so,many people with coffee and iced coffee. Here I read about people having their morning cup of coffee. So,what do you prefer? I can't drink black coffee..
@pgiblett (6595)
I love each of those flavours, but only when I am in the mood. I am a black coffee drinker. I have a recipe which I use for home-ground coffee, which can include ginger, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and can include other sweet spices.
wow I never hear of some of those spices before. That must be awesome. good to know.
@pgiblett (6595)
@sharon6345 sometimes it is a good thing to experiment.
@pgiblett I agree and that is good for you...
I like regular coffee with flavored creamer in it. Yummy! I enjoy Italian Sweet Cream and Hazelnut the best.
I never heard of the sweet cream before now. I must look for that one soon.
I start my day off with black coffee but enjoy flavored coffee in the afternoon as a sweet treat. I got a box of flavored K cups for my Keurig for Christmas and can't wait to try all the assorted flavors. I think the first one will be the chocolate raspberry
That is a good one I think because,it blends very well together.
@cintol (6472)
I don't like drinking coffee but I love baking with it. It makes a great flavored frosting for brownies but when I drink it it tastes like I am drinking warm flavored water.
@pgiblett (6595)
some people put too much coffee in their baking, but when it is done will I love it.
This i never heard of ever. I wonder if I could buy something made with coffee in it. I will check in another bakery near my house.
@pgiblett (6595)
@sharon6345 Start with coffee cake.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
I just like plain old coffee with a bit of stevia and a bit of cream, not to much of either.I love coffee but I can't drink it black. As for iced coffee I'm not a huge fan.
That stevia leaves me with a terrible taste in my mouth. terrible.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@sharon6345 There are many brands of stevia on the market today. I find Truvia the best one no after taste as far as I can tell. I have tried several and some of them do leave a bad after taste.
@fishtiger58 I can sure check my store on the way home. I need something to replace the sugar in my tea.
I'm not a huge fan of the flavoured coffee, unless its just a little sprinkle of cinnamon. I like my regular coffee with just a splash of milk.
I don't like cinnamon all that much so,I never had it in my coffee. My daughter loves it so much though.
@juliaacv I never thought to put cinnamon in my coffee. I know cinnamon is supposed to be really good for us
@Marilynda1225 Once in a while I'll shake a little into the grounds before I start the brew, its nice and they say that it helps health-wise, but I don't take it that way enough to know any truth behind that.
• Greece
I love going to starbucks because of their flavored coffee. But I also love brewed coffee with flavors. Caramel is my favorite coffee flavor too together with mocca and in some coffee shop they have oreo flavor. I'm not a black coffee fanatic too and wouldn't drink coffee without milk.
• Greece
Starbucks charges so much they ought to add more than flavor to their coffee! I go there too, it is simple caffe latte for me.
• Greece
@41CombedaleRoad I agree with you @41Combedaleroad. We're actually buying the name too when we order coffee from Starbucks and they even have the planner every year that I dont understand why everyone is aching to have an overpriced planner. Excellent marketing scheme for Starbucks to make people buy their coffee. I'm a coffee enthusiast that's why I understand why people pay extra for a coffee but for a planner? I guess, some people can't plan their year if their planner is not from Starbucks. I love their cold coffees but I hate the hot ones. Or maybe it was the barista who didn't make our coffee well, it was too bitter. I love going to local coffeeshop for cafe latte because they have caramel flavor.
• Midland, Michigan
Your first sentence is a bit funny. It makes me wonder, as well as what? Flavored coffee as those are flavored coffees. I trained myself to drink my coffee black when needed years before flavored coffee and creamer came out. My husband doesn't like flavored coffee, so I got hooked on the creamer instead. I'll get the flavored coffee sometimes, but I still use the flavored creamer.
I use the flavored creamer in my tea and it's fabulous. It's rich and soothing to my body.
• Midland, Michigan
@sharon6345 I don't think I'm ready to try that just yet. I like my tea the way I make it with a bit of splenda and no cream.
I don't spend money buying all those fancy coffees, which I don't like anyway. I am a purist, strong black coffee, no cream or sugar, is the only way I like it.
That will save you a ton of money too. I like to buy the stuff and make it at home. Now that I learned to make hot coffee and put it in the freezer I am loving it.
• Greece
Strong coffee is too much for me, I double up the water when the coffee is strong otherwise I feel kind of edgy.
@Blondie2222 (21818)
That's all i ever drink is flavored coffee and cappuccino
That is super good for you. I wish I could drink it that much.
@Atdhe1 (1)
Yeah, i do like flavored coffee
That is really some good stuff.
Sorry I do not even like coffee.
That is fine Judy. lots of people don't like coffee..
You like all the same as me sharon..I love those flavors but rarely have them.
I will be having them more now that it is cold out.
I drink pumpkin spice frozen coffee around this time of year. I don't know if they are still offering it where I usually get it though. I like french vanilla, but peppermint is another go to. If nothing else I add cream and sugar.
I never had peppermint but,I know I would love it. I love them so much.
No, I am not a fan of flavored coffee at all.
• Greece
I'n not a fan of flavoured coffee either, it has to taste of coffee for me, not vanilla or cinnamon. I dop like the addition of a little sugar in my latte however.
@gudheart (12752)
I do :D But it has to be decaf for me to be able to drink it. I like cinnamon coffee :D
That is good that you like it that way...
i just love flavoured coffee ,especially the one with caramel,Cappuccino and also the cold coffee,just love these flavours.
I love flavored coffee. Don't get it often because it is so costly. I am thirsty for a Latte. I love them and since our favorite coffee place went out of business I am having a hard time going to Starbucks which is the only other one around here close. I like to go to the small ones and help their business rather than the bigger ones.I really like hazelnut but don't care for vanilla anything.
@1creekgirl (10351)
I love to pour a little chocolate milk in my coffee for my version of a mocha latte!
@Plethos (10312)
im a big coffee junkie. i love using the flavored creamers. irish creme, french vanilla are a couple of my favorites. as for coffee, its whatever im in the mood for- dark roast, house blend, it dont matter.