Bugs, bugs and more bugs

@1wldngl (3991)
Does anyone else have the same buggy issues I have had all this time? And yes, I've reported them several times. 1. I still can't PM, send or respond....can't from my inbox nor from another users page. 2. I can't use the "user search" with any consistancy, although I did finally get it to work earlier. It's iffy to say the least. 3. my following list is messed up. The list is off with the "followin" tabs on the side. So the tabs actually start above the list itself and it sets the whole list off. If I click them, I have no idea who I am clicking because it's offset. 4. following list is incomplete and some people that I KNOW I have clicked to follow never show up on my list. 5. follow list will not scroll properly. I scroll down and it continually jumps back up again. This is just the ones I can think of for now. I have others but I haven't been on in a while and my issues are always here when I return. I have a friend who is trying to report some of it for me. I have reported it to mylot bugs....but....if they pm me I will never know it. LOL I don't ever remember myLot being this buggy in the past.
I still can't PM, send or respond....can't from my inbox nor from another users page. I have this problem too. Another problem for the last few days: I keep having to login in all the time.
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm pretty sure the PM issue has been ongoing for a lot of users. It was said to be fixed a while back, I had to leave because of my computer problems, but it was never fixed for me.
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry for the issues i hope they get fixed for you
@1wldngl (3991)
I don't think it's a concern for them as they seem to think it's on my end. LOL
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@1wldngl Is your net reliable
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@1wldngl Mmmh i can only wish you well
• Uzbekistan
The only problem I seem to have is that I don't get all notifications.
@1wldngl (3991)
I think that is a new issue, for me, unless they wipe it clean after an amount of time. I don't get on here as much.
• Uzbekistan
I see my followers list 10 (!) times.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Are we fixed yet?
@1wldngl (3991)
It's doing better with the new link that mykly posted. I actually sent a pm but I don't know if it was received. Would you pm me and see if I can answer you?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
@1wldngl It may have been received. Maybe...
@1wldngl (3991)
ive had some issues with those I follow, but that's about it
I am doing much better on Mylot since I started using Chrome.
@1wldngl (3991)
Chrome totally locks up my computer. I've tried it several times over the years. My computer geek friends tell me that Chrome is a total data hog which would explain why it completely locks me up.
@1wldngl ...It doesn't load the flash thing at times. That's been just recently. But that is the only problem I have with it. (Knock on wood)
@Blondie2222 (22580)
I haven't noticed having this issue. I hope you can get it sorted out soon, what a pain
@1wldngl (3991)
Yea...well...I think I'm stuck with it. :(
@Teep11 (7146)
I hope those issues are rectified. This happens with technology and sites. I'm sure they're looking into it.
@1wldngl (3991)
From what I understand they seem to think it's on my end somehow. I'm not sure how since I'm not the only one having these and similiar issues.