Machine wash vs hand washing?

@ricki_911 (20084)
Toronto, Ontario
I am curious to know anyone who hand washes their clothes. My Grandma literally washes everything by hand once a week. I have been hand washing mine in the sink right now just because I don't have free time to go to the laundry mat and do it.
sorry,I do not do laundry.My husband does at the laundromat.
I hate that I need to was my comforter in the washing machine but,the clothes it does save to have my mini washer.
@ricki_911 (20084)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I hate going to the laundry mat, and I am trying to save up for a apartment size washer/ dryer. But the hassle of a few hours, plus the cost of it. I have been washing them in the sink.
@pgiblett (6576)
my wife's aunt bought herself a washing machine, used it once and insisted on continuing to hand-wash everyday since.
@ricki_911 (20084)
• Toronto, Ontario
My Grandma is the same way as well.
I hardly hand wash my clothes now we have a delicate cycle. But we air dry.
@trivia79 (7887)
• El Segundo, California
I prefer to wash my clothes using my hands. It seems to be cleaner in that way.
Grandma used to and, I have once or twice.
I only wash a few things by hand. I hang everything to dry for a little savings.
Go to amazon.com and search mini washer and you will see the washer i bought for $68 it is small but trust me your going to love it. if your doing swagbucks you can save them and trat yourself. The spinner is small but I can fit in my jeans and a shirt and some socks. The spinner takes out a ton of water. your clothes will dry the same day.
my cl othes are washed for me here in this tiresome retirement center but b ecause my wahs is scheduled for fridays and friday was a holiday Im stuck with a full basket of clothes that did not get washed on New Years day lol loll
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hand wash mine as well