I can't lie I was happy to get a ride tonight.

But,after he got there I was not a happy camper. Tomorrow,starts my trial for the damage I caused when I snapped in his apartment. The lawyer,the judge and the hospital know I was not in my right mind. But,if they put him on the stand he knows first hand that I was out of it. Plus,I lost my medication and was out of it for three days. The lawyer is contacting the hospital to get a report of the condition I was in when the ambulance picked me up. My feet were bleeding. I had blood running down my legs and I had clorox all over me and I was soaking wet. I had no idea I was like that till someone notice the blood. I did not even know I ripped his shower curtain off the bathroom and walked down the street with it. I was a mess. But,I told him that tomorrow I am taking the plea they offered me an if it stays with the 5 years order of protection I will not be with him. He is telling me now that I am wasting 5 years that we been together. I told him you cheated on me with a man for 4 year and i am throwing away our relationship. I said,if you were not sneaking around behind my back. I could never have been in this situation. I told him he risked my freedom to do all those disgusting things behind my back. And no matter how I try It will not be something I can just get over. Well,I will let you know tomorrow if they let me take the plea. And just to let you know if I am found guilty and they give me the felony I am evicted from my house. I lose my housing grant. so,I need the plea order of protection or not. I took my bus fare and put it in a plastic bag and left it in his car. That is what I will do each time he insists on driving me to the mall.
I pray that you will not get that felony charge than sharon. I really pray, you do not need that at all to lose your housing too. Someone is giving you a ride then that is great. I am glad that you are done with it now at least the relationship part.
It was adrain who picked me up.
@sharon6345 Good I am glad you got the ride anyway no matter sharon.
I wondered what had happened and why you were going to court. I hope it all comes out okay for you. Hope you don't get that felony.
I did not and that is fine. I do have to be careful for 2 years.
@sharon6345 ...That will go by rather quickly.
@Blondie2222 (21223)
Well good luck i hope all goes well. Keep us posted
I made a post a short few hour ago. Thanks.
I hope in court the charges will be dropped.
I hope they drop it to and if they don't I am praying they let me take the plea they offered. I turnd it down because,I did not want the order of protection. I was not understanding it correctly and now I do. I don't mind at all. Thanks. Judy..