Productive Day

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I got through all my notifications twice That makes me very happy especially since I will be leaving to pick my son up from work in just a few minutes and then it's off to bed and dreamland. Tomorrow will be another productive day. I did make headway on the kitchen today and will hope to finish it tomorrow. I also have Writer's Guild tomorrow night, so that should be fun and interesting. I didn't do too well on Swagbucks today. I didn't qualify for any surveys So I didn't even get 10 points Not all days can be good on there, but I did get some points so I'm inching my way to my next payout. I hope your day was productive. Now I must leave you. Thanks for reading. See you tomorrow.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Well I have not been doing well here or in Swagbucks lol at all to much has been going on so I am hoping that all will settle down now and I can get back to Normal Well done Valerie
I hope things get back to normal for you as well and you can do better with Swagbucks.
@gabs8513 (48764)
@just4him I actually managed to get quite a bit done there lol
@gabs8513 I didn't get there yesterday or today yet.
@simone10 (21676)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I keep meaning to do more on swagbucks but then by the time I am through on mylot, I am just too tired to be on the computer anymore.
That is usually the way it is with me as well. I spend almost all day on myLot getting through my notifications. Maybe I should go there first as I really don't spend as much time there as I do here.
@simone10 (21676)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@just4him Same here, I don't spend as much time on notifications as I should.
@simone10 The few times I've been on SB lately I haven't gotten much in the way of points. I wish the surveys would be for everyone and not have to qualify for them.
I have to go out today, so I will not be around as much as yesterday.
Whatever you are doing, I hope you have fun.
@just4him I am back now, I had nothing funny to do, I had to go to the bank to get some money and sign a document and then to the pharmacy to get medications. It was cold today.
@LadyDuck I need to remember to pick up my medication. I've gotten two calls from the pharmacy that it's ready. I have it on auto refill and they usually have it ready a week before I run out.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
I haven't done well on Swagbuck all weekend. And I thought I would today but I didn't do well today either. I thought that was odd because Mondays are usually pretty good. I am hoping tomorrow I better. I only need 250 points to cash out. Good luck to you
I need 600. I've heard and tried to go early, or if I'm still up when they start the new day, which for me is 2 AM, then I can do better with the surveys. Waiting until later never seems to work.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
@just4him True, early mornings do seem to be better. I finally did make my goal today after a lot of work. Now to start over!! Good luck with yours.
@T_gray Thank you. I have yet to get over there. I'm glad you made goal.
Yesterday was okay.
I'm glad it was okay.
@Blondie2222 (21243)
Glad you had a nice productive day. I haven't been on swag bucks in a week and probably should pop over and see what's new to do. I hardly ever qualify for surveys either. Hope your drive to get your son is good, and hope u get some sleep
I got 8.5 hours of sleep, thank you. The drive was good. It only takes 5 minutes when traffic is non-existent which it usually is at midnight or when it isn't snowing and you need to travel extra slow. It's hard qualifying for surveys. I usually watch Swag TV but my laptop doesn't do well with videos. Always buffers and is totally annoying.
@salonga (27998)
It feels really good when your day has been productive. Mine has been very productive too because I was really able to finish my general cleaning so now I can go online.
It feels good when you accomplish something, even if it's housecleaning.
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good to know that you had a good productive day.
It was and I hope to be just as productive today.
@Elizaby (3593)
• Pensacola, Florida
I did OK today and looking forward to doing better tomorrow.
I hope you do
I am trying to make this a productive day, way more do do than I have energy to do it
I am too. Sometimes it's just hard to be productive. But doing just a little bit can help.
@just4him I figure it's whittling away what needs to be done, even if I dont get to it all
@Jessicalynnt I won't get to all of them today. I think the site is very active today. The more notifications I get to, twice as many are back in there.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Im glad you had a productive day, I am on your page, happy to be at work and on myLot
It's always good when you're happy with your work.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@just4him Yeah very true