Busy Day Ahead

@Dena91 (4657)
Today will be my first day back to work in 2016. I'm leaving when I am done writing this. Thankful to have a job. I may not make big bucks but I am blessed to be my own boss. Once in awhile I may miss a 40 hour paycheck but when weighed against being my own boss, setting my hours I'd take being my own boss everytime. This afternoon we have a funeral to go to. A dear lady passed on New Years Day. Mike said we will use a food gift certificate we received as a Christmas gift afterwards. I hope that you have a blessed day ahead.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
So sorry for your loss. What kind of work do you do?
@Dena91 (4657)
I clean homes, churchs and mow
@MusesM (587)
i am sorry for that lady
I like being my own boss too with a bar tending service but also working with a company for 17 years in food catering, BUT between now and march 19th we the staff and myself are usually without any income . . .
It sounds like it is ideal much better than having a boss. So great you got that food certificate too. Sorry for the loss of the deceased. Blessed Day to you friend.
So sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. Yes, being your own boss has its perks.
I am sorry for the Lady who passed on the New Year Day. I agree that it's so much better to be our own boss.
@amnabas (10312)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Sorry for demise. Hope your having blessed day too.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I also started work again today, glad the day is moving along fast