What's with the model in the window?

Bunbury, Australia
Late in July 2015 we visited Burg Kreuzenstein, a castle near Leobendorf in Lower Austria, just north of Vienna. I has a long and chequered history and was rebuilt in the 19th century by the Wilczek family with monies obtained from the family's large Silesian coal mines. It incorporates bits and pieces of medieval structures purchased from all over Europe. Inside, a large collection of medieval furnishings and historical artefacts are on view, according to the leaflets, as we didn't go inside on this occasion. One of the oldest surviving catapults is supposed to be in the building although the one we photographed was outside. On site a falconry show is put on for the public hence the one very distorted photo of one of the birds. Can you spot the nude model in one of the windows? I wonder what that was all about? The castle has been used as a location for quite a few films and TV shows.
I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (http://www.youtube.com/upload)
I have spotted the new model at frame 0:12, it's weird to take pictures of a castle and to find this "surprise".
Many of the places seemed to have an additional 'attraction', I guess designed to attract more visitors. Maybe it was part of an art display. It looked a bit strange seeing it from below though.
@JudyEv The image is not big enough to judge if it was a real model, or an art display.
@Missmwngi (9636)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I love the green area at the end,is it a forest?
I guess it is a forest. We had a wonderful view from the top of the hill. There was a falconry there and a nice cafe.
@Missmwngi (9636)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@JudyEv That green is lovely
@vickyrose (1976)
• Canberra, Australia
I really enjoyed your youtube feature and write up, I hope that I can visit this amazing city one day
Thanks for the kind words. I must admit I never in my wildest dreams expected to visit these places.
thank you for sharing this with us.
I hope you enjoyed it.
You must have spent quite a while in that part of the world judging from your slide shows.
Our 'adopted' grand-daughter and her lovely mum were there so we stayed 10 days. We'd even worked out the trains by the time we left - which was a bit late but still - them's the breaks.
@Platespinner (19307)
I wouldn't want to be caught underneath when that portcullis comes down, ouch!!! My kids would have entirely too much fun with that catapult--I can visualize my chickens being launched across the yard!
The portcullis coming down on someone was always a highlight of 'old' movies. Very heart-stopping! There was a big catapult like this for sale in Perth. Heavens knows what it was made for. It would be great fun launching chickens into the skywards! Might put them off their laying though.