Baileys and Coffee.

I know a few people who have tried this before and some either hate it or love it. Me being such a huge fan of coffee, I like to try new things! I've tried baileys and coffee before, and I have to say I find it's pretty good. It usually makes me feel calmer. So when I'd drink it, I was able to actually drink coffee later at night and rest well. Do you like baileys and coffee?
@PainsOnSlate (20243)
I love Baileys anyway its served. In coffee, on the rocks, mixed with other things and even over ice cream. Now I want some...
@PamJam One woman's poise is another woman's poison. Just kidding, You will love it but I doubt there will be a booze problem..
• Santa Clara, California
I know that warm feeling you mentioned. I love baileys and I love coffee also. Together or apart they really hit the senses the right way. Baileys and coffee really goes well whether hot or cold too. I try not to do it often so I don't get used to it. It's good to miss that feeling sometimes.
I love Baileys with anything so enjoy it with coffee too.
@Morleyhunt (19720)
Baileys is excellent, who needs the coffee when you have baileys.
@cherriefic (4615)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's actually a yummy treat after a long day. It makes me want to make one right now.
I have a big ole bottle of it right now. I was drinking it last night. I would love to try it but,don't feel like walking on this foot to make coffee. That is one reason dinner was not made.
@anh101 (1382)
never tried it before, sweeties yeah I always love that
I used to but loving my coffee more and not being able to metabolize the sugar from the whiskey, it was NOT too hard to just keep my coffee habit with cream n a little raw cane sugar !
@Missmwngi (9574)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Have never tried
I don't like coffee at all, and have never tried Baileys. I thought it already had coffee in it?
I have not, but I could use one about now lol. I have had Koloa or how ever you spell it, it has coffee and, vodka in it.
@Mike197602 (13366)
• Worcester, England
I've not tried it but have had irish coffee many many times and it'd be fairly similar...try it as i think you'll like it
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Original Irish Coffee recipe from Follow That Food