Trying again

@AnneEJ (5013)
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Up until now I have not been able to get my pictures to show on here, so am trying again. This is a picture of the Quilt I did for my granddaughter last Christmas. She loves purple, so I chose those colours. Let me know if this picture shows up
@yukimori (9047)
JPG is definitely an acceptable file type for image uploads here. I'm betting that the issue is with the file size, because uploads will time out on images that are larger than about 3 MB. You'll probably have to resize it in an image editing program like Microsoft's Paint in order to get it to work properly. The great thing is that you can just edit your post to include the image after resizing it. If you happen to need a tutorial, there's a pretty good one available from Microsoft. The process is pretty similar across most programs, in my experience.
Use Paint to reduce the size of a digital picture by reducing the number of pixels that are used to create the image.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
i can't see a picture
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
i'm no expert in adding pictures but i'm fairly sure an added picture can only be of a certain size.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Just wondering if it doesn't accept a jpg file. Should it be pdf?
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
@AnneEJ i don't know so i'll suggest your discussion to someone who knows what he's talking about
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Not seeing a photo. I have had to resize to get a picture to load. I also had to try many many times before I could load a profile photo.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Next time I will have to try and re-size and see if it works
@Platespinner (16494)
Sadly I do not see your photo...
Perhaps it's the wrong size, though I don't know what size it should be.
It looks like you got a great hand from one of the other members. Maybe I'll take a peek at those instructions, I fail miserably when I attempt to put up a picture and its frustrating because so many members seem to do it with such ease. But maybe you'll get it down pat yet.
I can't see the picture either, but that is very nice of you to make her a quilt.